- B2 GRADE ENGLISH – LANGUAGE OF EDUCATION IS ENGLISH
- MUST BE BETWEEN THE AGES 15-26
- MUST HAVE AN ENTREPRENEURIAL APPROACH
- A VALID PASSPORT
- A VALID VISA
ONE DAY IN THE IEE PROGRAM
- 7.00–8.30 Morning assignments and breakfast
- 8.30–9.30 Assembly: stand-up, who is doing what today
- 9.30–11.30 Study sessions, a break in-between
- 11.30–13.30 Noon assignments and lunch
- 13.30–14.00 Movement for digestion
- 14.00–16.00 Study sessions, a break in-between
- 16.00–17.00 Movement
- 17.00–19.00 Afternoon assignments and dinner
- 19.00–22.00 Free-time or evening activities, such as games
- 22.00–22.30 Evening tidy-up, everyone in their own rooms
- 22.30 Lights out
The above daily routine will be the general framework. Trips, excursions and events will naturally affect this.
We have some general house rules:
- There is a no alcohol tolerance
- No smoking on the premises
- No fornication allowed
Breaking of rules can lead to being expelled.
Secondly, all the students will be part of a democratic process, where they will be involved in making decisions that involve them. This way it will be like in real life: there are certain rules and how we administer them is a collaborative decision.
The jointly set house rules could look as the related list.
A New Kind of Entrepreneurial Education
Many young people can’t find themselves in traditional education. This programme offers them another avenue to move towards their dreams, or to come back to the education system. The target group is young people between 15–26 years of age.
As a result of participating in this education, we will support the students to be able to secure a way forward that will lead to a satisfying and fulfilling career and life.
A Holistic Approach Designed Into Modules
We are creating an international programme and process for youth entrepreneurship. It is based on different modules so that suitable modules can be used in any interested school.
The methods are built on the concepts of game design, design thinking and iterative processes, as well as systemic personal development. Also, the development of ICT and entrepreneurial skills through taking part in a business incubator and actual funding processes for their ventures.
The result for the students is a hands-on insight into what’s necessary to bring and idea all the way to the customer. They will learn about cooperation, production, sales and marketing, as well as, pitching ideas, presenting findings, sharing and supporting each others ventures.
The International Entrepreneurship Education program brings entrepreneurial skills into focus. The goal is for students to be exposed to a wide range of subjects as they discover how to learn about skills that personally interest them.
The IEE program is based on the 4th evolutional level of learning:
- Pedagogy – instructor driven education
- Andragogy – facilitated learning process
- Heutagogy – self driven coached learning
- Craftogogy – self-expressed learning or self-aligned learning
In craftogogy and in the IEE program
- Learners are question-generating solution-finders: They know what inspires them and they follow their interests in seeking answers.
- Learners want to create something meaningful with their lives and seek to find tools, partners and skills that will bring them in the direction of their life purposes.
- Learners focus on what they want to create: They explore ideas, make inquiries and research into expanding on what is and generating what could be.
- Learners need no motivation: They are inspired by seeking answers and solutions to questions that arise from within the situations and interests.
- Not a teacher, but a facilitator, supporter, encourager, assistant: Sets up a framework and helps you find experts and innovators to support expansion of knowledge.
The term craftogogy and self-aligned learning is based on craftology, the maker movement, domain mastery, passion driven learning, an organic path for self expression and utility. It is the foundation for team entrepreneurship and the entrepreneurship society.
The IEE program is a bridge-builder both to clarify choice of career path and choice of educational path. It will serve both as a transition from school to workplace, or from basic education to higher education.
The IEE program has building blocks known to the game development field, such as design and user experience, programming, graphic art and animation, music and project management. You will learn how to create a composition of these building blocks and to use them in many different contexts.
Whether your interest is in designing games or in a wide range of other fields, you will benefit from these creative building blocks, which the IEEducation uses as part of the methodology.
International Partners Co-creating
The three project partners are designing the programme by benchmarking existing offerings, processes and expertise. the partners are learning from each other.
Educraftor is bringing in the Edujam and Eduhack processes as inspiring and engaging events. We are introducing the Phenomenal Teams and Incubator programs and sharing knowledge of the Finnish education and international edtech ecosystems.
VitaTiim from Estonia is introducing their programmes Reflections, Learning to learn, Visual facilitation and Project writing. The Danish partner IAmTrading brings in The Entrepreneur, an engaging team, entrepreneurial and personal development process.
From these elements comes together a programme that extends into 5 month of learning.
Boarding School as a Testing Ground
The one year program is planned to be tested in a boarding school setting at MillCamp Academy, in Denmark. The setting is much like in a Danish “efterskole”. The students are using alternative methods to the traditional education system. They get inspiration through various guest teachers and they have ample opportunity to support each other.
The boarding school setting is designed to provide the students with first-class equipment, facilities, and learning capacities.
In the first study year we are welcoming ca. 15 international students.
THE INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION VIDEO
THE INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION PPT